Online Tutoring fills the Education Gap – Preparations for Coronavirus
According to Unesco, 29 countries around the world have now closed schools nationwide, with a further 20 countries implementing localised school closures in response to COVID-19. The UK Government is yet to follow this pattern in other countries, though we have seen isolated school closures in some regions leading to disruption in children’s studies amongst many aspects of family life.
With the prospect of increased school closures and the possibility of major exams being delayed until the Autumn term, families may want to consider additional educational support online or learning programmes over the summer.
As social interactions become less desirable, students are turning to online tutors to fill the educational gap leading to a significant increase in requests for online tutors. Our experienced, fully vetted tutors are able to deliver lessons via our Online Whiteboard and/or traditional online communication tools like Skype.
Academic Tutors Surrey provides tuition for all academic subjects remotely, online. We cover Maths, English, Science, Languages and Humanities amongst others. Our tutors will work with students to identify and fill gaps in their curriculum knowledge, parallel their ongoing syllabus and help with preparation for exams. We also support SEN students including those with dyslexia, dyspraxia and autism.
Our flexible approach to tuition allows students to use tuition hours flexibly across subjects, providing tutors in other subjects as and when required.
Benefits Of Online Learning
- Eliminates the possibility of passing on illness or disease between tutor and student.
- Increased flexibility in lesson timings as tutor travel time is eliminated.
- Access to the best tutors in any subject countrywide with no geographical constraints on location.
- Ability to record lessons and learning material to review at a later date.
- Easy access to the best learning resources online.
- Learning with online interactive tools improves technology skills of student.
If you would like to discuss how your children may benefit from online tuition, please contact us on 01483 363052.Back to all posts